Gaming Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking gaming to a whole new level.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

Blur Empty
PostSubject: Blur   Blur EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 1:48 pm

It's New.It's COOL.It's HERE.
Blur

Blur is one of the new age racing games.Unlike the other racing games,Blur is taking everything to a whole new new level.It would inappropriate to say that there are other games like Blur.The new race game from Activision is a mix between races and action.If you become bored of racing you can always blast your way through the opponents if u have an arsenal filled with Power-ups like nitro speed boosts, shock attacks, defensive shields, and landmines.Blur's story unfolds through a unique community-based social network interface that includes 4 player split-screen multiplayer and online multiplayer.
Summary: 1.Vehicles
2.Your Garage
3.Challenging your friends
4.Extras

The cars vary from retro-pickups to glamorous,exotic exceedingly rare Super-Cars.
The most beautiful car?Shelby Mustang GT500.
The fastest car?One of the fastest cars in the world: "Koenigsegg CCX-R"
The ugliest and slowest car? Sorry but there aren't such cars in Blur.Okay,I'll stop joking.Ford FR-100.
2.Your garage is the place where you tune up your car.Unlike other racing games in Blur you won't just modify/upgrade the tires,the engine ; you will have to deal with all sorts of problems.You'll have to be careful if you want your car to get to its maximum potential.You can either balance the Speed,Acceleration,Grip,and Health ,or boost one or 2 of them to the max.If you consider yourself a good driver you can try both.
3.You think your better than your friends?Prove it,on the track.Challenge your friend is a new and unique idea that lets you race your friend without using the network connection.If you set a record on a track,and you consider it unbeatable just send the record to your friend with "Challenge your friend" option.Small updates will appear if your friend had beaten the record.
4.Extras
4.1 Twitter and Facebook.
With the "share" option your achievements will be posted on Twitter/Facebook account.It's a cool way to show off,don't you think?
4.2 Tourist & A Fast One.
Tourist is a sticker that you will obtain if you tame the fireworks in Brighton.I'd suggest a humvee for that mission.
If you beat the 9th group Rival,you'll get the "A Fast One" sticker.The Rival is verry known character in the world of Blur.

Well,that's all I'm gonna tell you.For more details empty your pockets and buy thd game.It's worth its money.

Last edited by Tavi on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Www.canisasakuraban.ro
SoulSlayer
Radwaste
SoulSlayer

Blur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blur   Blur EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 pm

I think this game will make a very good impresion on players Very Happy , because cars have new powers and the game graphics score is 10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

Blur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blur   Blur EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

I pretty much consider the game as the world's best racing game ever made.Never thought Activision will rule in the race domain.
Till i found blur,i was like "EA FTW".After Blur : Activision took control of my life,HEEELP!"
Back to top Go down
SoulSlayer
Radwaste
SoulSlayer

Blur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blur   Blur EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:33 pm

i understand that Activision ruls over the FPS but now they try to conquer the racing genre...Now thats something new and i like it:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

Blur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blur   Blur EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Couldn't agree more with you.Activision probably wants to mark its way through history. Although in my opinion and in my heart, it already did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blur Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blur   Blur Empty

Back to top Go down

Blur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Studios :: Featured Games :: Suggest Games!-
Jump to: