Gaming Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking gaming to a whole new level.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSlayer
Radwaste
SoulSlayer

NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs Empty
PostSubject: NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs   NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:25 pm

NVIDIA SLI Ready: - True 3 x16 graphics
Quad SLI technology support with two dual-GPU GeForce 9800 GX2 graphics cards
3-way SLI technology support with three NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra or GTX graphics cards
SLI technology support with two identical SLI Ready graphics cards.

Expansion Slots:- PCI Express 2.0 support
62 lanes, 12 links: 3 x16* or 4 x8, 1 x16, 1 x8, 6 x1 *2 x16 are PCI Express Gen 2.0, 1 x16 is PCI Express Gen 1.0
Up to 5 PCI Slots.

CPU: Intel Socket LGA775
Full support for Intel Penryn (Yorkfield & Wolfdale), Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Intel Pentium Family.

Memory Dual channel memory architecture
DDR3 2000 (EPP2.0)
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs   NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Holy crap.That's the motherboard of my dreams.I might just think of buying it in exchange of the XBOX.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.canisasakuraban.ro
Fox
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs   NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 pm

i know fuck all about this sort of thing but sounds quite good Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

PostSubject: Re: NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs   NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 am

Foxeh,you have seen the graph card i posted,right?Well this motherboard can store up to 2 of those babys.
I'd sell my soul for the board and the graph cards.

Last edited by Tavi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason,i pressed the edit button by mistake :lol:)
Back to top Go down
ҎλŦƦł₡Ҟ
Radwaste
ҎλŦƦł₡Ҟ

PostSubject: Re: NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs   NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:35 pm

I have 620i motherboard thing whatever. hehe

Back to top Go down
http://www.pf-productions.co.cc
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

PostSubject: Re: NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs   NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:32 pm

It's good.I've seen some oooold motherboards.I mean really really old madaBoard.I don't even think they make those kind of boards.I laughed so hard when i looked at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs   NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs Empty

Back to top Go down

NVIDIA nForce 790i SLI - based motherboards are the foundation for the world’s fastest gaming PCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Studios :: PC Hut :: Hardware-
Jump to: