Gaming Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking gaming to a whole new level.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSlayer
Radwaste
SoulSlayer

Assassin's Creed II Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:38 am

Assassin's Creed II is a gorgeous and impressive piece of work, unfortunately undercut by a few notable issues that intrude on the fun. Developer Ubisoft Montreal has addressed many of the original's flaws by filling its follow-up with fresh and enjoyable mission types while still retaining the joy of movement and atmospheric wonder that characterized the original. The game's vision of Renaissance Italy is astounding, delivering a world that you will love exploring and a sense of wonder that few games can so joyously deliver. The cohesive story and a terrific new character will draw you in, and traditional platforming sequences and other new additions pile on the fun.

Huge, beautifully realized world to explore ; Ezio is a terrific new character ; Tombs put a spotlight on the excellent and enjoyable platforming ; A good variety of weapons, missions, and stealth techniques ; Incredible production values.

But if you want to play the game a permanent Internet connection is required to play the game.This requirement wouldn't be so peculiar if it were an online-only multiplayer game, but Assassin's Creed II is a single-player, story-driven adventure. Whenever you play the game, you must sign into an online portal; if you aren't connected to the Internet, you cannot start the game, and if you lose your connection, the game will pause. Even your saved games are stored online, which is a boon if you plan on playing on multiple computers, but seems like an otherwise unreasonable mandate

I think i will play this game over and over again Laughing

Last edited by Tavi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something.)
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:15 pm

I haven't tried AC II yet.The story seems to be okay,maybe I'll buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.canisasakuraban.ro
Florianr
Board Founder
Board Founder

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:53 pm

I've heard really alot about it so far, and especially the second part (PC version) seems to be quite popular, although I've heard from many players that the open world system is quite fucked up lol, and the whole world is huge and you gotta ride and walk huge distances between the (missions). But the graphics are really amazing indeed, nice work SoulSlayer.
Back to top Go down
https://gamingstudios.forumotion.com
SoulSlayer
Radwaste
SoulSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 pm

Ty!Indeed the graphic sucks like hell but the rest of the game manages to pull out a very good impression on me . Assassin's Creed II , in my opinion , is a GTA like game , 2 bad you can't drive cars.
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:09 pm

I'd wish Assasin's Creed II would have an infernus.That way,you'd finish the jobs quicker.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.canisasakuraban.ro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed II   Assassin's Creed II Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Studios :: Featured Games :: Suggest Games!-
Jump to: