Gaming Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking gaming to a whole new level.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoulSlayer
Radwaste
SoulSlayer

TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong Empty
PostSubject: TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong   TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Feel and play like a true Hong Kong action flick.True Crime follows the story of detective Wei Shen as he infiltrates one of Hong Kong's notorious Triad crime syndicates.
As a newly hired thug within the Triad organization, Wei must do whatever it takes to stay undetected and survive, balancing his moral duty as a cop with the objectives of the assignment. In order to ascend the ranks of the underworld gamers will engage in visceral, fast-paced martial arts combat and explosive gunfights, along with high-octane driving sequences and acrobatic free-running chases as they go deeper and deeper undercover.
The game's main character, Wei Shen, is clearly a man who knows a few things about martial arts. As he went about his mission trying to infiltrate a warehouse in the industrial area of town, the hand-to-hand skills he used to dispatch enemies were the highlight of the show. There was a lot going on, including grapples, counters, and reversals. All those rapid-fire movements were animated fairly well and the combat moved at a fast clip. With sweeping leg attacks, as well as the ability to quickly run and vault over objects, Shen was able to keep blazing through the mission without having to get his hands too dirty.
The way environments fit into melee combat grabbed my attention as well. These location-contextual attacks are pretty brutal, including the ability to slam someone's head in a refrigerator door and throw a guy into a dumpster mid-grapple then push him into an electrified circuit breaker. Handheld weapons are vicious, too. At one point, you saw Shen snatch a meat cleaver from an enemy's hands and deftly wield it like a dagger before plunging it into someone's chest. A moment later, he stole the gun from another enemy and quickly spun him around to shoot the back of his knee in one quick motion.

Looks like another GTA copycat. still could be good . Neutral Here look at this short video of the game

Last edited by SoulSlayer on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

PostSubject: Re: TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong   TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Hmm,the story is a bit different than Gta's,but it has a bit more action than Gta.While Gta remains a old freeroam+mission like game,TC: Hong Kong is a new and updated version,with story bending parts.
All in All I'm proud a new TC appeared.I grew tired of playing the old ones.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.canisasakuraban.ro
SoulSlayer
Radwaste
SoulSlayer

PostSubject: Re: TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong   TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:54 pm

I loved the feel the first one give you, the second was bad all-around and felt kinda rushed, i hope this will rock, because if it doesn't the series will probably die with it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

PostSubject: Re: TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong   TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:05 pm

I doubt that will happen.That's where the money comes from.They can't afford to screw up to many parts.What i like most at TC is the combo.When you hit someone with a average-good combo,either you knock em down and you shoot them to death,or they die instantly.
Can't w8 to buy the game.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.canisasakuraban.ro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong   TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong Empty

Back to top Go down

TRUE CRIME: Hong Kong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Studios :: Featured Games :: Suggest Games!-
Jump to: