Gaming Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking gaming to a whole new level.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Future Beast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Beginner

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm

When i finally get a bloody job, i thinking of buying on of these classics.

Most of the people on this forum would probably never heard of it

Shes a 1963 Ford Cortina GT Sedan which i wont be able to get for a while but within the next month or so should have a standard one built in 1964 with a Ford Kent 1.2L Straight 4 Engine, 48bhp and a top speed of 78mph Surprised

My Future Beast FordCortinaGTSedan1963

My Future Beast FordCortinaGTSedan19663

P.S Dont laugh goddamnit [/endrage] lol
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Lol,why would we laugh?I understand that you like classic cars.Maybe you'll like this one: My Future Beast !!rc3IEgBW0~$%28KGrHqQOKiQEtOJ6BbUPBL%28+gohe9Q~~_27

My Future Beast !!rc3Fsw!W0~$%28KGrHqYOKi4Esn+JmvB!BL%28+fnrc7!~~_27

My Future Beast !!rc3IS!BG0~$%28KGrHqQH-DIEs7iGDKlBBL%28+gtdvOg~~_27

It's the Ferrari 280 Turbo.Manual gearbox,Alloy wheels,Electric windows,leather seets.The car's from 1982.A superb car with low mileage,angry Ferrari engine.Classic,Speedy,Stylish...What could be better?
Any answers are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.canisasakuraban.ro
Fox
Beginner

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 pm

That looks epic, well you have posted that so do you like the Testarossa and also F40 aswell Very Happy

And i said no laughing as a joke but some people to have a piss take laugh lol, i do like all cars in general weather they are old or new with no particular favourite because they are too many out there to have an absolute favourite. My favourite car list is roughly 4KM long atm and growing lmfao

and also this is most definatly on that list

This is a 1963 Ford Lotus Cortina and a concours condition one has been known to sell for AU$87,600 £52,000 US$76,830
and only had 700 miles from new which means approximately 14.8 miles per year lol but im my opinion this is gorgeous and im gonna buy one or six at some point lol!

My Future Beast FordLotusCortinaSedan19632

My Future Beast FordLotusCortinaSedan19633

My Future Beast FordLotusCortinaSedan19634
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm

It's absolutely superb.Words just can't express the feelings that you get when you see such a wonderful piece of art.This car should be praised more than any new car like Paganis,Koenigseggs,etc.I can't believe cars like this manage to survive in the shadow of the new age's teens that are only passionate when they see new cars with as many HP as a Dragster.2 bad Sad .

Last edited by Tavi on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason.)
Back to top Go down
Fox
Beginner

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Yea agreed, i love those new cars and also the more HP's the better but ive always and will always love and admire these and i'd prbably take this over a pagani or maybe just have both lol

Even though they are not much younger than me, how bogans can go racing around acting the twat with quite nice cars i will never know but these cars with last for ever because i will never let them die out even if it kills me.

OK Passionate rant over for today lol
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Fox wrote:
i'd probably take this over a pagani or maybe just have both lol
Why not?For those 2 fords you'd spend 50.000 Euros for each car and it's repairing= max 5.000 euros/year ,and the Paggani would cost around 500.000 Euros ,the maintenance would cost around 100.000 euros per year+the taxes="Omfg,i wish i wouldn't have bought this piece of worthless shit".
Back to top Go down
Fox
Beginner

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:39 pm

What piece of worthless shit??

Are you talking about my Fords because i might give you a kicking Wink
Back to top Go down
Tavi
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Tavi

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Amm yea i was talking about your Fords.Would you mind looking at what i've posted a few lines up?God...I was talking about the Paggani? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fox
Beginner

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

I know what car you was on about
Back to top Go down
ҎλŦƦł₡Ҟ
Radwaste
ҎλŦƦł₡Ҟ

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 pm

I read about a Ford Cortina in on of my magazines from 2 years ago that I still read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pf-productions.co.cc
Sponsored content

My Future Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Future Beast   My Future Beast Empty

Back to top Go down

My Future Beast
Page 1 of 1